Mars Candy, Chocolates Favorites, Fun Size
M&M'S Brand Fun Size Milk Chocolate Candies: 130 calories per serving; 3 g sat fat (15% DV); 20 mg sodium (1% DV); 17 g total sugars. Snickers Brand Fun Size Bars: 80 calories per serving; 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 40 mg sodium (2% DV); 9 g total sugars. Milkyway Brand Fun Size Bars: 80 calories per serving; 3 g sat fat (10% DV); 25 mg sodium (1% DV); 10 g total sugars. Partially produced with genetic engineering. M&M's chocolate candies; Snickers; MilkyWay. Mars real chocolate. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-651-2564. Please save the unused product and wrapper.