M & M Chocolate Candies, Milk Chocolate, Filled Hearts

Includes 2 Fun Size packs. Partially produced with genetic engineering. What's Inside - Per 2 Fun Size Packs: 130 calories (7% DV); 5 g total fat (8% DV); 3 g sat fat (15% DV); 17 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Mars real chocolate. Recyclable.