Mars Chocolate Favorites

Milky way brand. Twix brand. Snickers brand. What's Inside: 50 to 80 calories (3% to 4% DV) per pack. Snickers Brand Fun Size Bars: What's inside - Per Fun Size Pack: 80 calories (4% DV); 4 g total fat (6% DV); 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 9 g sugars (No DV defined); 40 mg sodium (2% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Twix Brand Minis: What's inside - Per Fun Size Pack: 50 calories (3% DV); 2.5 g total fat (4% DV); 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Milky Way Bran Fun Size Bars: What's inside - Per Fun Size Pack: 80 calories (4% DV); 3 g total fat (5% DV); 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 10 g sugars (No DV defined); 25 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-651-2564. Please save the unused product and wrapper. Mars real chocolate.