M & M Chocolate Candies, Pretzel, Party Size

Crunchy, salty, sweet. Now more pretzel taste! Resealable zipper! When it's time to wow a crowd, why settle for anything less than the delicious taste of M&M's Pretzel Chocolate Candies? 30% less fat than average of the leading chocolate brands (6 g fat per 39 g serving vs. 9 g average for leading chocolate brands). What's Inside per Serving (About 22 Servings per Pack): 180 calories (9% DV); 6 g total fat (9% DV); 3.5 g sat fat (18% DV); 20 g sugars (no DV defined); 190 mg sodium (8% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Crunchy salted pretzel. Colorful candy shell. Delicious milk chocolate. M&M's Chocolate Candies are made of the finest ingredients. This product should reach you in excellent condition. Satisfaction guaranteed. Visit mms.com. Chocolate is better in color. Always fun. The milk chocolate melts in your mouth - not in your hand. Mars real chocolate.