Geo-Deo Natural Deodorant Stick with Detox Complex Island - 2.3 oz
Detox Complex: Helps fight daily buildup of impurities. 24 hour protection. 97% natural. Next generation freshness. Volcanic minerals + Icelandic algae fights impurities. Enzymes neutralize odors. Bamboo + aloe nourish skin. Vitamin E fights free radicals. This product was specially formulated to be sustainable and 97% naturally derived. The remaining 3% is essential to maintain effectiveness. Up to 50% less emissions omitted and energy consumed. No animal testing, harmful aluminums, sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, dyes, phthalates. Allergen-free. Made in USA.