Combos Baked Snacks, Pizzeria Pretzel, The Big Bag

Made with real cheese. Natural and artificial flavors. Crunchy oven baked pretzels with spicy cheese pizza flavored fillings create the perfect hunger management snack. Two hearty tastes - one filling snack. Enjoy the delicious taste of Combos Baked Snacks. What's Inside: 130 calories (7% DV); 5 g total fat (8% DV); 3 g sat. fat (15% DV); 4 g sugars (No DV defined); 310 mg sodium (13% DV) per serving (13 servings per pack). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.