Combos Baked Snacks, Pizzeria Pretzel, Snack Size Packs

Natural and artificial flavors. Made with real cheese. Get 'em to go! What's inside (per pack): 130 calories (7% DV); 5 g total fat (8% DV); 3 g sat fat (15% DV); 4 g sugars (no DV defined); 320 mg sodium (13% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.