Combos Baked Snacks, Cheddar Cheese Pretzel, The Big Bag
Cheddar cheese (flavored filling). Made with real cheese. Crunchy oven baked pretzels with creamy cheddar cheese flavored fillings create the perfect hunger management snack. Two hearty tastes - one filling snack. Enjoy the delicious taste of Combos Baked Snacks. What's Inside: 130 calories (7% DV); 5 g total fat (8% DV); 3 g sat. fat (15% DV); 4 g sugars (no DV defined); 300 mg sodium (13% DV) per serving (7 servings per pack). GDA's are based on 2,000 calorie diet.